Sunday, May 17, 2009

Desi's Birthday Party

So this weekend we celebrarted Desi's 24th birthday... We took her to the Rock for dinner and then The Swiss for some DANCING. I cannot believe how much fun we had and how great it turned out. Everyone had a great time and no one woke up with hang over's, which is surprising because of the amount of alcohol that was consumed. I'm glad to have Desi in our lives and hope that she will always remember what a good time she had.... Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!


Wu, Chris, Jeff, Me, Birthday Girl, and Miss Manjit were in attendance as well as Jenny, Kim, Baljit, Andy and Bichelle.















Being silly at the Swiss














I think everytime we hang out with Chris and Wu and alcohol is involved there's always a picture with Wu's hand grabbing Chris's boobs. LOL! It doesn't look like she minds too much though.















Wu, doing his "Wutzzup" face!!!! I think this is after two shots of Patron.















The boys in attendance: Andy, Wu, Baljit and Jeff.














My work "Brother". I was so surprised to see that he could "get down" on the dance floor.














Jeff, Manjit, Me, Baljit and Desi.















I've missed Manjit at work so much and was so excited when I found out that she came out. We're definitely doing it again in SEATTLE!!! Wooo Hooo














My Jeff and Me! He did so good taking care of me... Thank you baby. I love you














Andy being silly as usual and his girlfriend Bichelle.














Desi and her birthday cake. (It was a chocolate cake shot)














After dancing for hours, still looking HOT!!!














This was Desi's first shot of Patron ever...actually I think that this was her first shot....ever
She did so well. Tequilla agrees with her.














Happy Birthday Desi!
The work crew (Desi, Manjit, Me, and Jenny)















No comments: