Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Visiting Missouri

This past Veteran's day weekend we (Jeff, Ariana, Kai, Mom, and I) visited Rick, Pam and Momo. , This was our first time visiting them and we had so much fun. We did lots of eating out, shopping, game cubing, movie watching, reminiscing, and bowling. Oh and we did very little fishing because it was freezing!!!

Rick and I at the Mall somewhere in Missouri. It took us an hour to get there.

Mom, Ariana, Momo, and Kai at the mall.
Jeff and Rick playing "Twist-off".
Things got interesting after only a few turns.
Kai petting the Dante.
Ariana holding the horse...I mean the cat the size of a mini horse... His name is Caleb.
Momo and I
Momo. I think this is a great pic. This was taken during that brief period of fishing. Rick has a pond in his back yard so that's were they went.
Momo and Mom at the bowling alley.
Mom, Rick and Me.

No comments: