Hey babe, I think that mole on your face has it's own zip code!!!
Ariana (and Kai) got to carve a pumpkin. Kai just watched mostly since they had to share one pumpkin. I don't remember if there was a contest... I think I was too busy eating all the good food.
There must have been something good in that pumpkin because I don't think that taking out the seeds is very pleasant.
Almost done!!! Taking a quick break from all the precision work and detailing involved in creating an intricate pumpkin.
At last, a masterpiece!!! Ariana's first pumpkin she ever carved by herself...without mommy or daddy taking over.
Since Kai couldn't do much with the pumpkins, he decorated a cup for me to drink out of. He was so proud of it. And I was proud of him...
I'm pretty sure that after Ariana was done carving her pumpkin her costume got a little dirty. I think that she tried to go and clean it off when she realized how cheaply made costumes are made now-a-days. The fabric was too thin and she was not prepared. Luckily one of her friends had extra accessories available and she quickly fixed the wardrobe malfunction. Ariana also won musical chair. I forgot how fun that game used to be. I can't believe kids still enjoy it.
It was so hard to get Kai to stand still for 2 seconds to take a pic. His costume was too cute!!!
Now the kids are home and it's time to carve the perfect pumpkins we found at Hunter's. Kailer got to help this time. Yeah!!!!
Ariana's still smiling...
Perfect pumpkins. Not bad for not having the pumpkin carving kits. Kailer's is the one with a spider and Ariana's is the one with a witch!!!
Time for Trick-r-Treating!!! It was a perfect night for it too. It wasn't too cold, it wasn't rainy, there were a lot kids out, and it was foggy. We went to Yelm so we could go around collecting all the goodies with Caleb. He didn't want to wear his costume though. He was suppose to be Thomas the train. The only thing that could have made this Halloween better is if I wasn't sick and sleeping the WHOLE day and NIGHT...
Auntie Jen and Uncle Steve dressed up too. Po had a costume but was too scared to go around with the family.
Time to go home now. The kids got a good amount of candy (enough to last a month or two, but we know it will only last a week) and had a lot of fun... Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment