Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Shower

We had a Baby Shower for my friends and co-workers, Sarah and Garcia. A bunch of us girls got together and had a potluck party after work, played games, opened presents and had a great time doing it. This was the first Baby Shower that I've ever thrown and I thought it turned out really good.

Our guest list included: (from left to right) Kathy, Vicki, Amber and Sandy

Also: (left to right) Desi, Jenny, and Jennifer... (not pictured: Patsy, Elena, Sadaf, Terra, and Wu for about 5 minutes)

We tried to play the "guess how big mom is", but with a twist. We had to guess how big they were together. It was funny because some of the girls would take their strings and were able to wrap it around Garcia and Sarah twice or three times...

After the fun and games, Sarah and Garcia enjoyed opening all their gifts. Everything was sooo cute. I keep telling Jeff that I want one of our very own soon. All he does is smile...

This is just one of the diaper cakes at the party. I think that these are just too cool. I know I want one for my baby shower... But I guess I kinda have to be preggers first in order to have a shower. Jeff, hint, hint.

Yummy!!!! White cake with a raspberry filling. So good, but so bad for you.

So we had to say goodbye and good night, but these are good times that will always be remembered. We all wish the best to the moms to be.

1 comment:

The Golbeck Family said...

Thank you so much, you did a great job veronica and I had so much fun. I am so glad to have such a great friend. =))))))))))))
I hope you have one soon to. hint hint Jeff