Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend at Seaside


It's Memorial Day Weekend and Jeff and I are spending our nights at the very first B&B that he took me to 2 years ago. We took these same pics at the Gilbert Inn last time we were here. I guess you could say the only things different now, are that we both gained about a thousand pounds and Jeff is driving the Xterra now and not the Cobra. Not that I'm complaining....















We lucked out, because the weather was beautiful!!! We had the sun, the breeze, and the ocean. All we were missing were the Kiddo's. We missed them so much, but hopefully, we'll be able to bring them with us. Ariana and Kai would have such a blast.



Even though we don't have the kids to share our weekend, we got to spend it with Mom, Pops, Jen, Steve, and Caleb. He's sooo funny!!! We did so much... we got there really late on Friday, but we had an awesome breakfast, shopped at the local stores, rented a paddle boat (what a work out), spent $2.25 on a yellow balloon, eat clams, went to the beach, and of course, shopped some more. Caleb looks so cute with his Scooby-Doo life vest!!!











1 comment:

Caleb said...

I'm glad you guys started your own BLOG (about time)! Seaside was so much fun with you guys!