Saturday, May 31, 2008

BBQ at Jeff's work

Jeff's work was having a BBQ, I guess because some "big wigs" were retiring. Took a few pics while we enjoyed hamburgers, hotdogs, watermelon, strawberries, and cookies. Kai had fun playing with the other kids in the little fish pond there. Of course we didn't get any pictures because Jeff had the camera. And if you know Jeff...he doesn't capture many moments. Ariana was there with us as well, but she was playing with one her friends there so we didn't see much of her. Jeff's work is like their playground, they run around and no one tells them otherwise.





As some of you know, my sister Vanessa, works with Jeff as one of his outside sales persons. The weird thing is that Vanessa and I don't look anything alike. We could probably pass as cousins, but usually no one pins us as sisters. But everyone there was like, "who's your twin", or "where did your twin go"? Of course they were asking for Vanessa, because she's the hot, smoky, quiet one. That's okay, I'm the hot, confident, smart one. LOL.


When our little man was not swimming with the goldfishes, he was eating hotdog and cake. He was even beating up some of the installers. He had some much fun. Everyone thought that he was adorable, they even came up to me asking me how I kept him so clean. I told them it's because he's five. As he is demonstrating here!


No comments: