Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Jeff!!!

Happy birthday honey!!! This past weekend we celebrated Jeff's birthday with friends and family. We just had a quiet gathering at home...yeah right. We played football, rockband, air hockey, danced our butts off, and had tons of fun.

Kim, Po, Will, and Jeff. I was trying to get in the picture, but I don't think that worked out too well. Kim, I'm watching you...I know you wanted to dog nap Po. Lol!!!!
Amanda, Jessica, Me, Vanessa, and Sarah. Oh and Bryce too. This was suppose to be an all girl pic, but Bryce couldn't resist. Heterosexual life mates....Tyler and Tom... I'm goin home with you...
Hey Justin, before you leave Tom wants to have a word with you....

Ariana having fun at Daddy's birthday party!!!Bryce, Jeff and Vanessa. The in-laws...

Miss Lily joinin the fun...

Travis and Jeff. Laughing at me because I was asking for someone's ID... LOL

This is Rudy's happy face. Guess where Tom is???!!! Happy Birthday Jeff. We love you...

No comments: